TEKKEN Movie To Be “Most Faithful” Game Adaptation Ever…

According to Luke Goss, who will be playing Steve Fox in the upcoming Tekken movie, the film is boasting the title of most faithful video game adaptation ever.  Goss mentions that hardcore Tekken fans will be shocked at how accurate the characters and fighting styles are compared to the video game.  For the full news story check out the MTV Movies Blog article below:

MTV MOVIES Blog – ‘Tekken’ Most Faithful Video Game Adaptation Ever (Thanks Rolento for the heads up!)

11 Responses to TEKKEN Movie To Be “Most Faithful” Game Adaptation Ever…

1. DJcore says:

Does he know tekken? Does he play it? Jin on drugs is already a big pile of bs. I won’t even watch this movie. It’s like an insult to older hardcore tekken fans.

2. Spiriax says:

Wow, what Goss said sounds really nice and I hope he’s right.

I will not judge or rant this movie until it’s out, like everyone else seems to do.
    I will just watch it, and try not to judge things about characters / story / moves during the movie and just enjoy it, and enjoy the fact that they’re actually making a Tekken movie.

3. WeepingAngel says:

i dont know about this one. i mean how many movies that were based off games were actually good? i cant think of one. the tekken story for the movie might now make since at all toward the actual story the the game itself but i guess like the rest of the others we will have to wait and see. if u are a fan though, u will probably see it anyways, no doubt…

4. Malakai says:

Hehe, i somehow doubt we will see insane juggles in this :D

And i honestly think Mortal Kombat was a good adaptation, sans blood ofcourse. Silent Hill was not bad either.

5. Sheva says:

Eh…I’m still not completely sold on the on the whole ‘stay-true’ adaptation statements either. Be pretty damn cool if it was, but as we all know with just about any video game adaptation nothings ever 100% true to game concept (some do ok, like the first Resident Evil, Silent Hill, just to name a narrow few)–and that track record is particularly horrid when it comes to fighting games turned movies.

Hell, when I heard about Jin being on the drugs bit…..first thing that came to mind was “WTF??”. Since then, my mind has been on high skeptic mode about it.

6. rOAr says:

it will be better if the director of 300 will direct this tekken moviE! :D~

7. Kicking off 2010’s mma events is the brilliant UFC 108. It’s bound going to be a great event with the main match being Evans vs Silva going head to head. You can watch ufc 108 live for FREE in full HD without paying that grotty $55.95 PPV cost.

8. Tammy Deleon says:

Great looking Blog! Found it through Bing. Just as an FYI, it didnt display right when I opened it in the Opera Interet Browser.

9. Hong Ho says:

lolol I will never pay 49 bucks for a PPV even when I can see it free here http://bit.ly/aPY2Al

10. Craig Torn says:

That’s very interesting point of view. I will return to this site again soon.

11. GAN T says:

Screw you LUKE GOSS!!! THIS MOVIE IS A COMPLETE INSULT TO THE TEKKEN FANS! I WAS NEARLY SHOCKED TO DEATH WHEN I SAW THIS MOVIE!!! HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS IS “FAITHFUL” VIDEO GAME ADAPTATION?! THIS FILM IS SO GOD-AWFUL THAT EVEN MY 12-YEAR OLD LITTLE BROTHER COULD NOT WATCH THIS ANYMORE! ONE OF THE WORST MOVIES I HAVE EVER SEEN, AND ANOTHER RAPE TO MY CHILDHOOD!