AKSYS GAMES and SDTEKKEN are teaming up to give our faithful readers an opportunity to win copies of two hot games, Battle Fantasia and Guilty Gear 2 Overture for the Xbox 360! To enter, simply post a comment on why you deserve to win a game. Be sure to use your real email when leaving a comment. We will pick winners when contest ends one week from now. Click below for more details.
CONTEST LEGAL INFO
1. Introduction: SD TEKKEN & AKSYS Games are offering the Online Contest (“AKSYS GAMES GIVEAWAY”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PARTICULAR RESPONSE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SD TEKKEN WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES OR OFFENSES DONE BY ANY CONTESTANT ENTRIES. SD TEKKEN IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH AKSYS GAMES. BATTLE FANTASIA & GUILTY GEAR 2 OVERTURE AND ALL RELATED CONTENT ARE A REGISTERED TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT OF AKSYS GAMES INC.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be 18 years of age or have written parental permission. For the top prize, entrant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. International entrants are welcome but are subject to discussion per potential prize shipping payment. SD TEKKEN contest judges and immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such members, and all those with whom such members are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
3. Timing: Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. E.T. on November 13, 2008, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. E.T. on November 20, 2008.
4. How to Enter: Post a comment in response to this entry and supply your real email address. Winners will be chosen at random and contacted using the email address provided when comment was made. Multiple entries and matching IP addresses will forfeit entry into the contest and be disqualified from future contests.
5. Judging Criteria: Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. The prize winners will be selected at random by SD TEKKEN. The contest will take place under the supervision of MarkMan & n8nmonster of SD TEKKEN and Harry Chang of AKSYS Games. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the judges, whose decisions are final. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail and website posting by November 22, 2008. If a potential winner cannot be contacted and does not reply with appropriate affidavit and contact information within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
6. Prizes: See above for featured prizes. More prizes may be added later, so please check back often.