“Power is Everything.” This is the law of Tekken. All seek it. All are consumed by it. In the end, all bow to its immutable logic. Each warrior has a unique motivation for entering the 6th King of the Iron Fist Tournament: Respect. Vengeance. Honor. Righteousness. Family… Power alone will lead them to victory. Power alone will bring all foes to their knees. In this world governed by violence, who will reign supreme? The Mishima bloodline continues to flow, a self-destructive torrent of turmoil and darkness. Will the conflict ever be resolved? The next chapter in the epic battle is about to begin. Armed with jaw-dropping HD graphics running flawlessly at 60 fps; the largest character roster ever in Tekken gaming history; ground-breaking online game modes and robust character customization system; the greatest fighting game franchise soars onto the PlayStation®3 Computer Entertainment System and Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system. Tekken 6 is also coming to PSP® System this Fall! The PSP version of TEKKEN 6 will not only contain all the explosive action of its home console brethren but also feature additional stages, content, items, and an ad-hoc multiplayer mode.
- Gorgeous Graphics – The advanced high definition graphics and 3D animation technologies create the most impressive HD visuals in Tekken history.
- The Largest Character Roster Ever – Master 40 unique fighters representing the world’s top martial arts styles. The character line-up includes 34 beloved characters, such as Jin, Heihachi and Kazuya, as well as 6 brand new characters with unique fighting styles and combo systems.
- Compete and Battle Globally – Prove your supremacy with the online VS mode or engage in revolutionary online co-op battles against A.I. controlled enemies with your friends globally.
- Brand New Action Game Mode – Venture beyond the traditional boundaries of a fighting game in the brand new Scenario Campaign Mode. Jump into single player or two player online co-op campaigns to experience the intense drama and large-scale battles that unfold.
- Endless Possibilities to Customise – Create new characters and customize them with every imaginable detail. Customize their hairstyles, apparel, fashion accessories, tattoos, etc. Then take your own ultimate fighters online in VS mode or Co-Op mode.
- Dynamic, Interactive, Destructible Environments – Punch your enemies through concrete walls or kick them through floors to open a whole new battleground. The stages go through dynamic changes ranging from a sudden attack helicopter crash to vehicle explosions.
[…] TEKKEN 6 (PSP) Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)Tekken 6 Blow-out at Namco-Bandai Gamer’s DayTekken 6 PS3 release date?When When When?!?Tekken 6 also pummeling PSP […]
PlayStation Portable is gettingmuch better!
Endless Possibilities to Customise – Create new characters and customize them with every imaginable detail. Customize their hairstyles, apparel, fashion accessories, tattoos, etc. Then take your own ultimate fighters online in VS mode or Co-Op mode
wait so they added character creation?
or do they mean just recostomize the originals?
they said that for psp they have something different instead of tekken force i wonder what would that be.
So is this going to be Tekken 6, or Tekken 6 BR? I don’t want to waste money on it if isn’t BR.
NO its tekken 6 Br they just didnt want to add extra text ,and make it
TEKKEN 6 : BLOOD LINE REBELLION
you choose which ones better.
PLSSS, TEKKEN 6 PSP GAMEPLAY VIDEO… im sick at seeing tekken 6 ps3/360 gameplay coz its just like the arcade gamplay, (ofcorz, i love the new tekken force vid) but i want to see how namdai ported tekken 6 br to the psp…
What’s the “brand New Action mode”?
At about 1:27 in the video it show the new Action Mode
“The PSP version of TEKKEN 6 will not only contain all the explosive action of its home console brethren but also feature additional stages, content, items, and an ad-hoc multiplayer mode.”
This means the PSP version will be better than both PS3 and 360 vers.
That’s it! I’m getting the PSP version. the hell with PS3 version which has bugs and slowdowns.
And the hell with microsoft that charges monthly online fee,
PS3 vers(still beta, mind you) has the same “bugs” as arcade for lag, and it’s minor.
Also, psp = no online play…. or massive lag via wifi on xlinkkai. PS3 = free WIRED online. + motion blur, HD, physics on items, stick/pad support, etc.
PS3 > PSP version.
games like tekken aren’t meant to be played on psps because once the bottons get messed up you’re screwed, I played DR on mine for a couple of months and my psp started going crazy the analog would consistently would be going up even if I didn’t touch it and the Dpad would do the opposite of what I wanted. Tekken plus psp good idea but only if it was sturdy as a PS2 controller.
So what if psp version gets more items, or stages it’s still going to run and look better on a PS3 or 360 which ever one you have.
When’s the exact date of its release? Any0ne?
you should check ign I think it’s some time in nov. or maybe oct. really not that sure but it’s close plus SC is coming out pretty soon along with dissida some I’m going to be knees deep in fighting games when I finally get the time.
What a joy to find smeonoe else who thinks this way.