Special thanks to Ryo, Yamazaki, mukumuku, TEKKENBBS, and 2CH game fight posters for the following information!
TEKKEN 6 CHARACTER SPECIFIC INFO
- f,N,3,4 has changed to a move similar to the Soviet Kick Combo.
- 2,1,1 string has been changed. It has both a new command and has different move properties. The new input is b+2,1,1. The first move causes a stun on CH. The third hit of the string is no longer the move that looks like SS+1+2, but instead it is an elbow strike. The elbow strike knocks down on successful hit.
- f+2,3 has been changed. The first hit is now a short dashing elbow similar to Julia’s f,f+1. The elbow is the same as the last hit of the new b+2,1,1.
- The input to enter Hitman Stance(HMS) has been changed to d/b+3+4.
- New move, 3+4. It’s a crouching throw that does multiple kicks and slightly floats the enemy for a free followup.
- New move, f,f+2. A new launcher where Lee ducks in low and uppercuts like Jin’s f,N,d,d/f+1 move. The opponent flips when launched.
- f,f+3+4 knee throw is now like Law’s f,f+3+4 where it launches for a juggle.
- d/b+4 is now faster and has more evasive properties(sways back).
- u/f+4 knee range has been shortened. THIS INFO IS FALSE(Made up by someone on TEKKENBBS;updated 07/02/07)
- New move, d/f+3,4. Similar to Hwoarang’s d/f+3,4.
- New move, d/f+1,1,1 string.
- d+3+4 animation has changed.
- Pogo stance ~f and f,f animation has changed.
- After f+3+4 hits Yoshi can enter helicopter stance by doing f+3+4~U.
- It seems Yoshimitsu’s juggles are a bit harder to do.
- Old d/f+1 series has been removed or has different notation.
- Yoshimitsu has a new stance/transition.
- New move, 1,2,3 string. Last hit knocks down like last hit of Marduk’s 1,2,f+1 elbow.
- b+3+4 has been changed, it no longer goes to kenpo step parry. It’s now a low kick.
- b+3 kick from b+3,1 string can now be cancelled into BT by doing b+3~B.
- New move, BT 2+3. Feng now has a throw which he can do while in back turned state.
- Miguel has a special stance.
- u/f+3 properties have been changed.
- She has a new knee strike attack.
- b+2 and d/b+2 moves can increase in range by holding the button down longer.
- New move, u+1+2. Overhead strike.
- New move, d+2,1. Second hit is mid.
- New move, b+1,2.
- d+2,2,2 series stops at the third hit now. The last hit of the string is now mid.
- 3+4 animation has been altered.
- 1+3+4 taunt now has less advantage when it connects.
- New mid option from the 1,d+3 string.
More news as it comes!