Special thanks to mukumuku, TEKKENBBS, and 2CH game fight posters for the following information!
TEKKEN 6 GENERAL SYSTEM INFO
RUMOR: According to early reports from the next Arcadia Magazine, all characters who previously had 8 frame jabs now have 10 frame jabs. We will update when and if this is true in a few days.
TEKKEN 6 CHARACTER SPECIFIC INFO
- WS+2 is now punishable.
- The hit box for her u/b+3 kick is now smaller.
- The mixup between her FC d/f+2 and WS+2 is now much weaker against sidestep.
- New multi throw starter and branches.
- New move, low swipe with her arm. On CH it shifts into another move.
- WS+1,2 has been removed.
- New Move, WS+1,1+2. When WS+1 hits, the followup is guaranteed.
Regarding new move b+2,1,1: The first hit stuns on CH but a follow up of d/f+1 isn’t possible because of frame disadvantage and the stun forces the opponent to be off axis. However you can do d+4,4,4,4 after CH b+2,1. The third hit of b+2,1,1 is jab punishable. New move, f,f+2 is called “Lightning Ein” and is about 20 frames in speed. The move is pretty safe(jabs would not reach). On block, soviet kick combo(f,N,3,4) was punishable by 10 frame moves. b+1,1~f can be used in combos similar to how Lee was in Tekken 4. Launch, b+1,1~f,N, b+1,1~f,N, 1,2~f,N, 1,2, f,f+2 works as a juggle. New move, 3+4 is called “Acid Fear.” 3+4, b+1,1~f,N, 1,2~f,N, WS+4 seems to be the best option(as of now). f,f+3+4 throw launches opponent enough so Lee can land either f,f+3 or a dashing jab series.THIS INFO IS FALSE(Made up by someone on TEKKENBBS;updated 07/02/07)
- New Move, 3 hit string that is about 14 frames in speed. Natural combo and KND on normal hit. Also causes wallstun. Safe on block.
- Frame advantage when WS+3 hits has been reduced.
More updates soon!