KIKIZO.COM’s Hands On With Tekken 6!

Our good friends at KIKIZO.COM spent some time with the arcade version of Tekken 6 and put their impressions up for all to enjoy!  Check out Liam’s Tekken 6 hands on report at the link below!

KIKIZO.COM – TEKKEN 6: Hands On Preview

12 Responses to KIKIZO.COM’s Hands On With Tekken 6!

1. Diamond says:

DO SOMEBODY KNOW WIN IT CUN OUT 4 JAPAN ON THE PS3

2. Abiogenist says:

Some of their comments are inaccurate.
    “Zafina the only one new female character added…”

*sighs*

3. andreafrozen says:

is not sure yet! the date release is not sure! when namco sayd i will belive it!

4. Diamond says:

yea that good it not out in the us well in Tx. but im in IL .

5. free from meal says:

“I don’t know if I should trust this review, they seem like unexperienced Tekken players. They haven’t even analyzed the depth of the problem of the Death Combos or Killer Juggles or the overpoweredness of Rage.”

That maybe because they aren’t a real problem for most players after all. I have one tekken 6 arcade in my country and I never heard any top players who actual play the game complain anything regard RAGE. For Death combo, I think they need too much factors to pull them out. Not to mention that most of them can do only in Ace combat stage and they need ground break to connect which u can have only one ground break per fight.

Let’s see what will NAMCO do about Death combo in their lasted version : A99 in Japnan.

6. ABC says:

@ Abionegaest: Yea they are a bit incurate, mentioning Leo a girl and all..

7. J 2 T says:

But Leo is a girl.

8. J 2 T says:

Hey does anyone know where in the UK it is?

9. tekken lover says:

well this guy doesnt know the first thing about tekken, he says vf5 is better than tekken6 which obviously not the case if you compare the rich gameplay of tekken to below avarage gsmeplay of vf5 you ll know and hellooooooooooooo?????? the graphic looks better in vf5????? this guy needs to get new eye glass

10. ABC says:

oh yeah my bad

11. blondeassassin says:

I think he was a bit biased. I think whether Tekken of VF is the deeper fighter is debatable. I also do not agree with him when he says the tekken characters look LESS realistic than VF.

People really should try to leave bias out of reviews.

Other than that, the game seems promising. I’m excited! : D