Battle For Tekken Lord!

On May 6th Gamer’s Vision amusement center held a special Tekken 6 event where the two highest ranked players in Japan battled it out to crown the first “Tekken Lord” rank in Japan.  Takeyama (Bob) from Tokyo battled fiercely vs Osaka’s Second Generation Mainstreet Ryu (Kazuya) in a series of high level matches until one would be promoted as Japan’s first Tekken Lord!  Check out the series of vids (7 in all) at the link below!

SD TEKKEN YouTube – Tekken Lord Promotion Battle

32 Responses to Battle For Tekken Lord!

1. Jinmaster says:

Man these niggaz suck I can beat these niggaz with my Nina

2. 7k. says:

…someone had to say it 1st
    the only kinda “Comments” you get on these sorta things
    anyways

crazy matches…i thank you for this link(s)

3. kadaj says:

Damn, nice matches. Both were awesome!

4. tekkenlover says:

i wonder who is the most porfessional miguel player in japan…. that would be very intersting to watch

5. yuu says:

can someone tell me what the rest of the ranks starting tekken lord are?
    …dragon lord ,tekken lord…

6. doodoo brain says:

these niggasare not bad.

7. WeepingAngel says:

great videos, love them and respect to both of the plaers in the videos and to the new tekker lord in Japan

8. Nando says:

LOL for these guys who always say “man I can beat these guyz lul”…Where’s your rankings? Where’s your competition wins?

Don’t be sore because you won’t be getting your Tekken Lord anytime soon. Kudos to the guys there in the video.

9. You Suck Badly says:

What’s with using the ‘n’ word too much? lol

10. KENTOIRC says:

I AGREE WITH JINMASTER. I THINK I’D GIVE BOTH OF THESE CATS A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY. AND “NIGGAS” IS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT FROM BLACK FOLKS TO ALL RACES NOW.

11. MYK says:

12. KENTOIRC says:

MY KING, LAW, AND EDDY ARE SUPER SOLID. BUT I AIN’T PLAYED TEKKEN 6 YET. I STILL THINK I COULD BEAT BOTH OF THESE CAT WITH THOSE CHARACTERS. MAYBE, EVEN MY NINA, AS WELL.

13. MarkMan says:

You’ve never played Tekken 6 before and you think you can beat both MSRyu Jr. and TKYM?

Are you fuckin stupid or just looking for attention? Please quit posting idiotic stuff like this. It’s not funny anymore.

14. KENTOIRC says:

YO, FIRSTLY, I DIDN’T POST ANYTHING DISRESPECTFUL TO EITHER ONE OF THESE PLAYERS, OR YOU FOR THAT MATTER, SO BE EASY WITH THE DIS BROTHA..

SECONDLY, IS T6 THAT MUCH DIFFERENT FROM DR??? DID THE MECHANICS REALLY CHANGE THAT MUCH?

15. MYK says:

Just to clear shit up..

” MYK Says:

May 15, 2008 at 7:43 am
    Lol diz niggaz be gayz yo. Shiet son mah bob be better dan deez niggers up in here.”

^^ was not me.. wtf, what a fucking faggot posting shit under someone elses handle

16. MarkMan says:

MYK, just checked, it was the same person who posted as Jinmaster up above.

24.205.26.66 is their IP.

I’ll block them from posting if they continue to post disruptive comments.

17. zchikmhagnet says:

Great matches.. Pure Skills.. Tekken-Lord worthy..

And uhh..
    To the people who think they SUCK.. Arrange MMs against them(2nd MS Ryu and TKYM)..
    Try gaining some money if you are THAT good..
    More importatly, RECORD them..
    Prove to the World your words..
    No one will believe you just for talking big..

Just some advice..

18. Malgu tha don says:

So Kaz is the best in japan and Miguel for Korea.

I can’t wait for SBO ’08

19. Kev!n says:

Hey MarkMan, I was having the same problem that MYK is having in the “DR ONLINE Update Now Live!” post. Someone kept posting under my name and tried to start fights. Just wanted to let you know.

20. MYK says:

I forgot to add, these were some great matches. It was an honor to play against them while I was in Vietnam.

21. KENTOIRC says:

Sorry bout my rude comments Markman, your still the best.

22. MarkMan says:

The last two guys were the same person again. He has been blocked/banned from posting comments on this site now.

23. KENTOIRC says:

A MARKMAN, THANKS FOR BLOCKIN’ THE IP OF THAT CAT USING MY TAG. PEACE TO ALL MY TEKKEN BROTHAS. YEAH, AND ANOTHER THING, ANYBODY SPOTTED AND T6’S IN ARIZONA?????

24. 0kills says:

lmao. congrats to kazuya.

25. The Boy says:

Whats the deal with ‘Leedy’? Does he play anymore? I dont see any videos of him playing T6

26. tekkenlover says:

yeah man i share the same veiw leedy, mishmamaster, and qudan and knee are nowhere to be found and they are the best tekken players in the world. markman have you seen leedy in action?

27. MarkMan says:

Mishimastar still plays, he doesn’t play seriously though. He uses Mokujin when he does play. From what I’ve heard, he has a job with Namco now?

Knee and qudans are in the military so they can no longer play Tekken at their leisure. 200won is also in the military. Not sure about Leedy, but I’m sure he’s busy with something.

28. tekkenlover says:

thanks for the news mark man really preciate it oh man so it takes several years for them to finish military that sucks, ( knee qudans)… but i am surprized thta mishimamaster has job with namco.. well hopefully he can design as well as play, i have never seen playing with any character accept kazuya. but i have to addmit out of these playares leedy is my faviorate he is a tue example of how a player should use kazuya at professional level. from what it would be awsome if we could see leedy in action with new juggle system design in tekken6. six more moves has been added to kazuya’s move list and he is stronger than ever if leedy play tekken 6 again he would be almost invincible

29. zachki says:

i think those guys just boasting at all they dont really understand the fight…
    i can say when both guys fight they already knew each others moves thats why they cant bring out their signature moves..

30. tammy says:

I really liked your blog! i read 4 others that are on similar subjets, but they domt update very often, thanks.

31. jenny says:

Can you provide more information on this? i have read other websites that are on similar subjects.