Tekken 6 Console Site Launch!

If you watched the new trailer on PSN you may have noticed the addition of a new website address towards the end.  Namco has launched the new website for the console versions of Tekken 6!  The new site is pretty empty right now, but you can sign up for new site updates and view/download the latest trailer!  Check it out!

TEKKEN.NAMCO.COM

9 Responses to Tekken 6 Console Site Launch!

1. Brooklynbeast says:

Lars/jin/kazuya
    my domination team

2. ZeroX says:

This is OLD news, that site was up for months.

3. Bone Breaker says:

This is old site i have already register on it 03 moths ago

4. iikyo says:

Come On Namco! Just release the freaking game already! Seriously this game better be chopped full of extras and not simply delayed because their trying to perfect some netcode which is bound not to work well anyway

5. Killbomb says:

I’m hoping for an earlier release on PS3 in Japan. Wishful thinking probably…

6. tekken lover says:

cooool, oh man i cant wait anymore

7. Treehugger says:

@Killbomb

Japan has had the game for long enough! Give the people that haven’t had a chance to play the game going on 2 years an early release…. It’s only fair. They did it with T5 i’m sure they can do it with T6.

8. Killbomb says:

I had forgotten that T5 hit consoles in the US first. Anyway, my thinking was based on the fact all the other Tekkens hit Japan a few months ahead of the US. Fall 2009 is the date now but is it going to be a worldwide simultaneous relase? Perhaps that is the US date and the Japanese version will hit sooner so I can import it for the region-free PS3. Trust me, I am as anxious to play as anyone. :D

9. KENTOIRC says:

WE GOT IT IN PHOENIX AND IT REALLY IS DOPE. IT WILL BE GOOD FOR ALL TEKKENITES TO PLAY IT WHEN IT COMES TO CONSOLES.