It is extremely rare to see any Eddy combo material for Tekken 6, combo veteran “Drake The Demon” from the experienced “Team A.C.E.” has released a fantastic Eddy combo video with some awesome moments! Click the video above to view the combo vid and click below to read the review!
Tekken 6 Eddy Gordo combo video review, the review picks out the best and some kinks that even the best combo makers have. This an opinion based review to I hope no one is offended and everyone can share what is said positively.
- The amount of Eddy combo material around for Tekken 6 is so rare to see (combo maker “Orochimaru” released a good Eddy video), it was extremely fresh to watch.
- The combo at 0:22 using a Raven glitch was unique with the use of b+4,4, even using it as a combo ender in an angled W! ender.
- Combo at 0:31 makes use of Eddy’s u/f+3+4 in a spam combo, always great to see.
- Two combos demonstrating LP (Low Parry) max damage on both regs and smalls.
- Extremely clever uses of both 1,2,4~3 and 1,2,4~4, used as filler and B! enders, and in one case a BT (Back Turned) stun into BT launch.
- Combos at 1:15, 1:26, 1:42, 1:49 and 2:27 were outstanding, best in the video in my opinion.
- 1:49 had the combo swap sides twice with the use of Kumas head, awesome indeed.
- Video quality was great, viewable and nicely edited footage.
- The percentage of W!/Non W! combos was great, nothing to complain about from viewers who prefer one way or the other.
- Overall not a single combo was repetitive, an extreme achievement Drake always nails down.
- The music was good, but was used a while ago by a combo maker named “Null” who released one of the first Alisa combo videos (the original was taken down but 2 copies still excised on YouTube). Not a major con but once a track is used it should stick to being with just one video in my opinion.
- Position reset and Defensive training tab were on a large amount of combo, might cause a distraction to the screen for some viewers.
- Marduk as an opp was used quite a bit, but the combos were still awesome and with Drake as a combo expert, the combos would only work on Marduk if he was used as the opponent.
- Slow-mo was used a little too much compared to some of his Tekken 6 works from the past, for some it adds cinematic/epic qualities and to some it slows the impact of a great combo down, it’s mixed between viewers.
Overall this is a superb video! I suggest adding this to your YT favourites and liking the vid, Drake The Demon is no combo maker to mess with! Awesome job Drake!