Over the past few months TMM (The Main Man) has been releasing videos all over for everyone’s viewing pleasure, releasing his first Bryan combo video with a lot of good stuff. Click above to view the video (Or with Copyright issues click the “Watch on YouTube button to view the video) and click below for the review!
- The intro was extremely awesome with multiple clips showing his previous work, showing off great editing knowledge.
- Information about what he used for making his video was also very clever, giving detail to how he makes his videos as well as future projects.
- The combo at 0:31 was a great starting combo, with W! taunt~b+1 B! as the camera sides change on the W! with BT (Back Turned) d+3, WS+3 to finish off.
- At 1:09 had a cool W! combo with a lot of hits on a semi-big (W! 1,2, f+2,1,4).
- Combo at 1:12 was cool with 1,4,3,3 spam, pretty slick.
- There was a lot of cool taunt uses and b+3~f~u cancels during the video, always great to show off the extra stuff Bryan can pull off than other characters.
- Combos from 1:40 to 2:01 showed some great W! juice, which is Bryan’s speciality!
- 2:03 was a cool combo from Bryan’s Snake Edge (d/f+3), B! 1 is TMM’s speciality when it combos to combos.
- 2:26 was perhaps the best non W! combo in the video, with multiple taunts and b+3~f~u cancels in the combo, followed by a taunt powered f,f+2 to finish.
- The collision combos in the combo video presented massive damage with Bryan’s b+4.
- The final combo at 2:55 was perhaps the best combo in the video in my opinion, with a ST (Side Turned) powered f,f+2 into d/f+1,1 to pick up for a combo, with some great f,f+3 power!
- The music was well-fitting to Bryan’s style and the video, giving the combos more power and impact.
- Although great to see, there were a lot of f,f+2’s in the video, with a lot being powered by a taunt previous to the combo.
- Surprisingly for a video from TMM, there was a huge amount of W! combos compared to non W! combos, with just 2 combos not using the wall. However all the combos were great with a lot of technical skill involved.
- The video quality was good but the captured footage was a little blurry with lines through the footage, perhaps this is the captured footage or the outcome from TMM’s video editing software I don’t know. As long as the video is viewable people should be happy, which it is,
- Unlike previous videos there wasn’t any combo audio, this could however be an editing error or an error on YouTube’s behalf.
This was a great watch and an awesome first Bryan video from TMM! I hope to see more Bryan and combo videos from him in the future, stay tuned for his Amor King video!