It seems TMM is going through every character in Tekken 6! He has released a Baek combo video with a lot of good stuff, click above for the video and click below for the review!
Baek Combo Review:
- From previous videos TMM’s intro pieces have really molded into his combo videos, good job on that part.
- Thanks for Baek’s ability to CD (Crouch Dash = f,d,d/f) TMM makes good use of his Mishima WD (Wave Dash) skills for a flashy effect.
- The first combo starts the video well with a spam combo using Baek’s multiple 3+4~f+3, 4 (Remember to let go of the F for the move to come out).
- 0:44 was a good 10 hit combo, the music was timed well with the combo ender, another good 10 hitter at 0:53.
- 1:16 has a cool collision combo, a lot of W! juice too!
- 1:32 was another cool spam combo utilizing u/f+3,4,3 B! and it also has f,f,f+3~f FLA used.
- The last few combos showed some nice W! juice, good stuff.
- The music gave a unique feel which separates this from other Baek vids, it gives more of a dark feeling which I personally like.
- There’s still a lot of combos done in the Urban War Zone stage like previous vids, it can get tedious to view.
- Although they were great to watch, a lot of the combos used a little too much 3+4 spam in them.
Thanks for the awesome review man! I concur! :D