KYSG’s master 538 has just released a second part to his multiple characters combo video, with a lot of surprises! Click above to view the video and click below for the review.
Tekken 6BR Multi Characters Combo video #2 review:
1. The large selection of the combos are inspired by fellow KYSG member Deep Theater’s W! combo on the right shoulders of Marduk and Jack-6. 538 shows his take on this and shows some fantastic material!
2. 1:54 was an awesome Lars combo! There’s so much W! damage, the next Lars combo on Kuma was also fantastic.
3. 2:26 to 2:51 was an amazing batch of Zafina combos! My favourite out of these would be the second combo with W! tarantula Stance 1+2 B! f+2,3>4 70% hit!
3. The next combo was a great Jin combo with b,f+2,1 spam, the next Jin combo was also good.
4. The next batch of combos with Christie were superb, I can’t say I fully understand the character but I defiantly liked the W! u/f+1+2 B! 1+2, u/f+3+4 though!
5. The last section of the video are 538’s combos from this years Tekken Zaibatsu Community Project, they’re still good to watch.
6. I really love 538’s intros for his videos, They’re very retro with even the smallest details such as the picture of Marduk & Jack-6 can demonstrate what the combo video will be featuring (in this case Marduk and Jack-6 for the unique W! combos at the beginning).
1. The only cons I can think of would be the lack of music and the video size with the big black borders, apart from that this video is great!