Ogre Killer from Team A.C.E. has released a new vid, the character this time is Feng Wei! click above to view the video and click below for the review!
Tekken 6 Feng Wei Combo Video – One Badass Monk Review:
1. The first combo was great to start off the video, with u+2, 4 connection into jabs, then with f+4~b W! into BT 2,2 B!, good stuff.
2. Following up until 0:31 was a good batch of non W! combos.
3. 0:31 had f+3+4,2 into d/f+3, f+3,4 ETC. Pretty cool!
4. The next combo had W! 4, 2~1>1 for a 100% ground hit, I’ve never seen this before personally.
5. The combo at 0:55 was a great 9 hit combo.
6. 1:08 was completely awesome, generic BT moves in combo are so cool!
7. The next combo was also great, Feng has a great d/f+1 to dash with in combos.
8. 1:21 was ultimately the best combo in the video, a JF parry of a parry and B! u/b+2 W!, so awesome.
9. The next combo had B! f+4,3 FB! into combo, I didn’t expect that to work with the combo momentum up to 8 hits.
10. The last 2 combos on Ling were the next in line for the best combos, f+3+4,1, into f,f+2 in the first combo and B! d/f+1, f,f+4,3, b+1+2 in the last was great.
11. The music was good, it definitely fits Feng’s style perfectly.
12. The fact that Ogre Killer only uses regular sized characters and below for combo dummies also gives him an edge, very cool!
1. The length of the combo video was only 2 mins which was a shame, as this can be seen a lot now that Tekken 6 has been out for a long time (my Zafina vid was even below 2 mins)
2. the f+3+4,2, d/f+3, f+3,4, d+4,1+2 W! was already done by Orochimaru some time ago, but it’s still cool.
3. Despite using small opponents in his work only, he could benefit from using some bigger opponents in terms of eye candy, but using big characters isn’t his style.
4. Some of the non W! combos were too short in my opinion, but that could be due to Feng as a character, as most of his long combo filler consist of dash jabs and d/f+1.