Tekken ONLINE Updates!

At the Sony Playstation Premiere event in Japan just yesterday, Namco Bandai Games announced that Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection ONLINE will launch in Japan this August!  In other news, as expected, NBGI also announced that Tekken 6 will have online play!

Advertisements

15 Responses to Tekken ONLINE Updates!

1. KID says:

oh, man thats great that sounds really good! hope the next tekken game for the psp will also have online play!

2. Anhe says:

Since they stated luch in Japan in August, they probably got some other dates for EU and US :( I hope not…

3. 4 says:

ok but nice i stll hiop for more game pay mahct

4. Wagner Lima says:

Good afternoon, do I live in Brazil and game Tekken from 2006 Tag, Tekken 5 and lately I am playing Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection, and would it like a help of you in as I can make the movement E.G.W.F because I don’t manage to do this already followed the list of movements entered to in the site of the gamefaqs and in the faq of the tekken 5 he/she does have explaining this but unhappily I don’t get and is my question has some video tuturial explaining this? I just play in the control of the console, not of the arcade.

Without more I thank

Wagner Lima

5. Harry says:

wagner,
    you just need very fast hand. it basically the same movement as reguler G.W.F but you need to execute it in about half the time.

6. […] Tekken ONLINE Updates! [image] At the Sony Playstation Premiere event in Japan just yesterday, Namco Bandai Games announced that Tekken 5: […] […]

7. Katana says:

Yeaj you have to be fast. Try to think you are pushing the button before you do f/d/f. Infact you have to push it at the exact time you do d on the d pad.

8. jampot says:

yah!mahal nating lahat ang tekken,kahit sino mahal to,kahit mga Filipino!
    mabuhay ang tekken!

9. Lee says:

translate plox. else permaban from RL.

10. MarkMan says:

jampot Says:
    July 19th, 2007 at 9:31 pm

yah!mahal nating lahat ang tekken,kahit sino mahal to,kahit mga Filipino!
    mabuhay ang tekken!

Oo nga! Talagang minamahal natin ang Tekken dito sa San Diego! Mabuhay mga Filipino!

11. MarkMan says:

Also, in order to do EWGF (Electric Wind God Fist; f,N,d,D/F+2) consistently, just make sure you hit D/F and 2 within 3 frames of each other. It’s easy to do now compared to past Tekken games. Just make sure there is that neutral space between f and d/f and you input at the right time.

12. GandaKouh says:

yaah mabuhay talaga mga pinoy!!! katulad ko. ahehe =) peace tau ha

13. Utamed Goarilla says:

Thats cool. God I can’t wait to have some new comp in tekken. Man its been a long time. Its going to online on both PS3 & PSP right.

14. Katana says:

I appreciate your post it kept me entertained for a few minutes. I have a Katana site at when you have some time!!