The wheel of fate is turning!!! REAL TALK! Do you want to win a copy of BlazBlue and receive it before anyone else? Yes? Well, enter our “Wheel of Fate” contest by submitting either a picture or video of you with a sign that says “THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING!” The most creative entries will win a copy of BlazBlue for the console of your choice (Xbox 360 or PS3)! Click below for full contest rules!
SDTEKKEN x AKSYS GAMES “Wheel of Fate Contest”
Step 1 = Compile a video or image with you/a friend holding a sign that says, “THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING!” Be creative!
Step 2 = Send that image/link to CONTEST@SDTEKKEN.COM !
Step 3 = PROFIT! (Or we just send you the game early…)
CONTEST LEGAL INFO
1. Introduction: SD TEKKEN & AKSYS Games are offering the Online Contest (“WHEEL OF FATE” CONTEST). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PARTICULAR RESPONSE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SD TEKKEN WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES OR OFFENSES DONE BY ANY CONTESTANT ENTRIES. SD TEKKEN IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH AKSYS GAMES. BLAZBLUE AND ALL RELATED CONTENT ARE A REGISTERED TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT OF AKSYS GAMES INC.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be 18 years of age or have written parental permission. For the top prize, entrant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. International entrants are welcome but are subject to discussion per potential prize shipping payment. SD TEKKEN contest judges and immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such members, and all those with whom such members are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
3. Timing: Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. PST on June 12, 2009, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on June 21, 2009.
4. How to Enter: Submit an original image or video with contestant holding a sign that says “THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING!” to CONTEST@SDTEKKEN.COM Winners will be chosen under discretion of SDTEKKEN and AKSYS staff and contacted using the email address provided when entry was sent. Multiple entries will forfeit entry into the contest and be disqualified from future contests.
5. Judging Criteria: Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. The prize winners will be selected pending review by SD TEKKEN. The contest will take place under the supervision of MarkMan & n8nmonster of SD TEKKEN and Harry Chang of AKSYS Games. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the judges, whose decisions are final. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail and website posting by June 25, 2009. If a potential winner cannot be contacted and does not reply with appropriate affidavit and contact information within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
6. Prizes: See above for featured prizes. More prizes may be added later, so please check back often.