It’s time to celebrate! SDTEKKEN.COM reached a milestone of 1 MILLION site hits just recently! Our site went from a small fan site to one of the most recognized Tekken resources on the web! We have to thank everyone who has been supporting us since day one! We appreciate all the comments and feedback from everyone and want to celebrate with our 1 MILLION hits “Show us your Tekken!” Contest!
SHOW US YOUR TEKKEN! Are you a big Tekken fan? If so, let us know, better yet SHOW US! SD TEKKEN is putting together a wonderful contest for Tekken fans all over the world… to unite and show your passion and creativity towards the Tekken series! Do whatever you’d like to show us you deserve the TOP PRIZE!
Of course make sure you’re not doing anything illegal or obscene as we have every right to deny any entries! The most important thing about the contest is… BEING CREATIVE! Use whatever means needed: photos, videos, artwork, stories, etc… The sky’s the limit! There is no set format, do what you like!
Amaze us with some Tekken related poetry… Make a video documentary about how much TEKKEN means to you… Write a song… Act a fool in public… Show off your TEKKEN related collection… Tell us your hardcore stories… Use whatever means possible! Remember the contest will be graded on creativity and impact… so make sure you make your entry count!
Here are some examples of some people showing they are hardcore Tekken nuts(You guys are so lucky we can’t enter!) …
With that in mind, we’re hoping for some memorable entries! Remember there is NO SET FORMAT! Do what you like! Send all entries to contest@SDTEKKEN.COM ! One entry per person! Remember, make this fun and show off your love for the Tekken series! All entries will be reviewed and voted on by a panel of SD TEKKEN judges. If for any reason we feel that any ‘proof’ is needed for any entries, entrants should be able to provide it if needed! Contest ends on October 21, 2007… With that said, good luck everyone!
If you have any questions or comments you can post them below !
SDTEKKEN.COM “SHOW US YOUR TEKKEN!” CONTEST PRIZES:
|Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 for the PLAYSTATION 3 Console (courtesy of High-Score Online)|
|MadCatz Bluetooth Headset for the PLAYSTATION 3 Console (courtesy of High-Score Online)|
|EVOLUTION2006 DVD featuring Tekken 5 and more! (courtesy of SD TEKKEN)|
|$100 Gift Voucher for Play-Asia (courtesy of Play-Asia.com)|
|Hori Fighting Stick EX2 – Virtua Fighter 5 Edition for Xbox 360 (courtesy of Play-Asia.com)|
|Saulabi 4K Arcade Stick for PLAYSTATION3 & PC (courtesy of Play-Asia.com)|
And tons more prizes on the way! Make sure you enter our contest! Don’t miss out!
CONTEST LEGALITY MUMBO JUMBO:
1. Introduction: SD TEKKEN & Sponsors (Play-Asia, High-Score Magazine, Tekken Zaibatsu, & Bandai Namco Games Inc.) are offering the Online Contest (“SHOW US YOUR TEKKEN!”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO WRITTEN RESPONSE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PARTICULAR RESPONSE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SD TEKKEN WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES OR OFFENSES DONE BY ANY CONTESTANT ENTRIES. SD TEKKEN IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH NAMCO BANDAI GAMES. TEKKEN AND ALL RELATED CONTENT ARE A REGISTERED TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT OF NAMCO BANDAI GAMES INC.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be 18 years of age or have written parental permission. For the top prize, entrant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. International entrants are welcome but are subject to discussion per potential prize shipping payment. SD TEKKEN contest judges and immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such members, and all those with whom such members are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
3. Timing: Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. E.T. on October 1, 2007, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. E.T. on October 21, 2007.
4. How to Enter: Send your e-mail address and/or U.S. mailing address along with your entry to contest@SDTEKKEN.COM. More than one entry from any person or e-mail address will void all entries from that person or e-mail address.
5. Judging Criteria: Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. The prize winners will be selected by SD TEKKEN voting process. The contest will take place under the supervision of MarkMan and n8nmonster of SD TEKKEN. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the judges, whose decisions are final. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail and website posting by DATE TBA. If a potential winner cannot be contacted and does not reply with appropriate affidavit and contact information within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
6. Prizes: See above for featured prizes. More prizes may be added later, so please check back often.